Texas Gun Club’s IDPA Style Defensive Handgun Shooting Leagues offer shooters, regardless of experience or skill, the opportunity to improve their skills, learn new techniques with practical defensive handgun and equipment to solve simulated “real world” self-defense scenarios.
PREREQUISITE: Shooters must be able to demonstrate competency in fundamental Pistol safety and handling skills to be eligible to shoot:
- Trigger discipline, safe trigger finger position until ready to fire.
- Muzzle awareness and discipline.
- Ability to safely load, unload and holster, keeping the above in practice.
Participants may demonstrate the above eligibility to shoot by a minimum of prior training or qualification:
- Pistol 101 or higher level pistol training course completion
- License to carry training/license
- TGC Holster qualification
Shooters who have not previously participated in TGC Action Pistol will be required to complete a safety briefing and shooting experience review before being allowed to shoot.
Action Pistol Night is available at both Texas Gun Club locations: Please be sure to filter locations below when registering.