As we navigate these difficult times together we appreciate your patience and support here at Texas Gun Club. Everyone of you are vital to the TGC community and we are grateful for you. Here are some updates to our operations for the duration of the stay home work safe orders.
New Temporary Hours
Monday through Saturday
12:00 PM – 7:00 PM
12:00 PM – 6:00 PM
We are fortunate enough to have a spacious facility and can accommodate people within our space, but we want to maintain a healthy distance from each other in our space. We are asking you to do the same. Please be conscious of other’s personal space and grant is the patience as we manage the numbers within our facility.
The FBI NICS background check system is completely overwhelmed. For those who receive a “Delay”, the system will give us the earliest date we can legally transfer the firearm. If you have a valid Texas License to Carry you are able to leave with your firearm. This applies to new purchases as well as FFL transfers.
All government offices are behind and overwhelmed at the moment but we are calling customers immediately when we have any change in status in regards to NFA tax stamps or firearms purchase delays. We appreciate your patience at this time.
We are still rationing our ammo purchasing to 100 rounds per customer per caliber. As the supply chain is getting increasingly more scarce, we are doing our best to stay stocked in whatever calibers we can find. We have several sources for this supply and are currently in good shape.
At this time, we are not able to facilitate Lane Reservations and we are only allowing one person per lane on the range. Due to the need for social distancing, we are asking you to not plan on bringing a free guest with you to share your lane. If you bring a guest they will have to pay the range fee and use their own lane.
We have already made the necessary changes to our class sizes and have opened up our classrooms to provide plenty of room for social distancing. If your class schedule changes we will contact you to communicate as necessary but for now those times have not changed.
If you are exhibiting any flu-like symptoms, please contact us and reschedule your class without penalty.
In addition, we have added several daily procedures to keep your gun club extra clean. Here are just a few:
- Wiping down keyboards and workstations frequently and after use
- Restroom checks and extra sanitary wipe downs throughout the day
- Wiping all doors inside and out frequently throughout the day
- Wiping down all of our rental guns often
- Encouraging hand sanitation prior to tablet or equipment use
- We are also not allowing anyone who is not feeling well to work at this time
Our shooting range is one of the cleanest and safest in the country already. Here are some things we already do to ensure the health of our guests every day:
- Wiping down all lane controllers frequently throughout the day
- Larger spacing from lane to lane with an average of 5ft between shooters
- Frequently wiping the handles of the brass squeegees that stay in our ranges
- Encouraging guests to wash their hands before and after shooting
- Cleaning the air in the ranges with the best air system on the market
Rest assured, we are monitoring this developing situation closely. Thank you for your patience and trust in Texas Gun Club. We look forward to seeing you on the range.