The Texas Gun Club and That’s My Dog have joined forces and created The Alamo Cafe! The Alamo Cafe is the newest restaurant welcomed by the city of Stafford TX and is sure to become a household name known for its palate-pleasing BBQ and gourmet hot dog cuisine.
Sunday, April 15th, Texas Gun Club and That’s My Dog cordially invite you and your families out to excite your taste buds with our mouthwatering unique flavor profiles. From our slow smoked tender BBQ brisket, chicken or ribs, to Grandma Willie Mae Reed’s creamy cajun coleslaw this is an event you want to bring the entire family out to.
– The Alamo Cafe ribbon cutting ceremony 12:15 pm
– FREE BBQ menu samples 12:30-1pm
– FREE Popcorn 12-1pm
– FREE Bounce House Fun 12-5pm
– Raffle tickets with great prizes given 2-4pm
– Cafe opens for business 1-5pm
– Hot Dog eating competition 2:30-3pm