At a First Shots seminar, you’ll receive:
- An educational introduction to the safe and recreational use of firearms
- A clear understanding of the local requirements for owning and purchasing a firearm
- Individual and group training
- A padfolio to take notes in (while supplies last)
- Eye/Ear Protection, and a target
- A rundown of shooting sports opportunities for all levels of interest
- A chance to give shooting a try!
COST: $25 per person
First Shots is held weekdays at the top of every hour starting at 12 PM. The last First Shots class of the day is at 7 PM. No reservations are required. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the top of the hour. First Shots is not available on Saturdays and Sundays.
INCLUDES: Firearm rental and 10 rounds of ammo